Pages

Dining on the Carnival Fantasy

The buffet area on all Carnival ships offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The Deli, Pizza Shop, and other dining venues along the Lido deck vary by ship and sailing. 

The buffet area offers a variety of stations and lunch is themed daily. On departure day for this sailing on the Fantasy it was Italian.




 



To most people this is the most important part of any vacation, dessert! I felt the need to get multiple pictures of this table. On our last Carnival cruise my kids were excited to have cake pops!




Carnival offers a great deli, this is also made to order, so don't be afraid to make a request! 


Don't miss the soft serve ice cream stations. There are multiple machines located throughout the buffet area. At least one set of machines are open 24 hours a day. Yes, you can eat ice cream all day long on Carnival! 

I'm pretty sure these pictures are obvious and don't need an explanation! 




On Carnival, pizza is made fresh! You can actually watch them toss and bake your pizza.


While they have a menu, if they aren't to busy they will happily custom make you whatever you wish.
 



Carnival offers a wine package that can be purchased before you arrive at the ship or once you are on board. I suggest that if you plan to purchase any extras do it before hand to save yourself from having to stand in line!


The grill was the busiest spot on the Lido deck when I boarded the Fantasy.


There are multiple beverage stations throughout the buffet area that are open 24 hours. Mix and match to create your own drinks. I recommend adding some hot chocolate to your coffee or lemonade and the berry flavored juice of the day.



Here are the menus for the dinner being served in the main dining rooms on the first night. As well the following mornings menu for breakfast. The main dining rooms on the Fantasy are called the Jubilee and Celebration. Both have the same menu every night.







 I was aboard for a special luncheon for travel agents. This was our menu and all of these things are served on Carnival's dinner menu.

We took our first beach only vacation this past May and I was so sad that no one pulled my chair out for me at dinner, or placed my napkin on my lap.... I LOVE cruising!

 Carparccio of Fresh Pear and Citrus

Spaghetti Carbonara  - so tasty!

One person at our table was on a very strict diet and they did a fantastic job making sure she had exactly what she wanted. 

Braised Short Ribs from Aged American Beef. The accompaniments were delicious as well.

Carnival Cruise Lines has their dining staff put on a little dance show and many guests get up and dance with them.

I have yet to fall in love with a desert on any other cruise line as I have with Carnival's Melting Chocolate Cake. I prefer mine with double ice cream. If you enjoy peanut butter cups, request a cup of peanut butter on the side and drop it into the cake. ummm 

To plan your next voyage contact
Jennifer with the Travel Depot!
412-716-5065
jenniehenn@gmail.com


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment