Pages

A few of my favorite buffets in Las Vegas

Where else can you go and experience cuisine from around the world? Las Vegas of course! There is so much to see and do in Las Vegas that I can't fit it all into one post! So for now enjoy a list of my favorite  buffets!


My favorite buffet that I've enjoyed in Las Vegas was inside Caesars Palace! They boast 9 different cuisines to choose from, including Italian, Mexican, Asian, Seafood and a large desert area. They have over 500 food offerings available daily. The most amazing part is that the food is delicious! Even with such an array of cuisines they still manage to make everything mouth watering. 
Bacchanal is open daily 7am- 10pm 



Cravings Buffet in the Mirage 
What a shock! I was very leary trying the buffet inside the Mirage but it is now on my top 3 list! I was amazed at the variety and quality of food that they had to offer! I had to grab a little bit of something from every single station. Wontons, crab legs, roasted meats, ribs.... What's not to love? Of course I have to have one of everything off the dessert buffet also. I can't wait to go back on my next visit! The desserts were very good, and I ate every one of them!
Cravings is open daily 7am to 9pm


-


YUM! Not only is the food great but the atmosphere is what brings many people in. It feels as if you are dining alfresco with the stone floor and village looking facade that houses each food stations. Crepes, truffle macaroni, prime rib snow crabs.... Delicious offerings that will please everyone in your party. 
Le Village is open daily 7am to 10pm (11pm on weekends)

Contact the Travel Depot today to book your next vacation to Las Vegas!
 Call us toll free 1-866-709-4917.






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment